This spacious and durable tote bag was made from reclaimed heavy duty grain bag material previously used to deliver wheat berries to Alvarado Street Bakery. Beach towels, groceries or gym gear – this bag will haul anything!
- Supported Cause: 5% of the sales price donated to Ceres Community Project
- Size: 16.5″x 12.5″x 8″
- Inner Lining: Water repellent polyester or nylon (reclaimed scrap fabrics)
- Outer Materials: Reclaimed woven polypropylene grain bag fabric
- Inside zipper pocket
- Strap with snap-hook to attach keys
- Made in Santa Rosa, California